We offer different forms of licensing based on your organization's needs.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 2 business days regarding your inquiry.
If you are interested in personal language development, please
- Smart Insight and Review: The learned words and phrases chart tells users how much they've learned and when it's time to review.
- Practice Activities: Want to learn a little bit of the language without taking a course? Practice listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills with learning material from any lesson using over a dozen challenging activities.
- Core Skill-Building Activities: Give your language learners the most robust program that builds all four core skills; listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Typing Activities: Never typed in a foreign language before? No problem! Beginners start with Easy Typing to input foreign characters. Intermediate learners can advance to type with the included fully-mapped native keyboard.
- Speaking Practice: We leverage our proprietary EveryVoice™ technology to speech-enable classic learning activities like Multiple Choice and Pronunciation Practice, allowing learners to compare their pronunciation to that of a native speaker.
- Downloadable Audio Files: Just want to kick back and listen? No problem! More than 70 languages have downloadable mp3 files that you can save to your phone or mp3 player.
Each language is more than just an online course
- Alphabet Lessons: You can't learn to read or write if you don't know the alphabet. Get learners started on the right foot with our Alphabet course.
- Got Grammar? We sure do, and more! An extensive collection of videos and written explanations covers hundreds of grammar topics, providing learners with a foundation to build upon.
- Other Great Resources: Language and Culture blogs, Word of the Day, and interactive social communities help learners expand upon the basic learning material by connecting them with others and allowing learners to practice using language in the real world.
- Essentials™ Courses: With 40 to 80 hours of learning material, each Essentials™ course provides what every learner needs to get started.
- Supplemental Vocabulary: Build proficiency by learning thousands of useful words and phrases categorized by topic and presented in an engaging, memory-building format complete with native speaker pronunciation.
- No Extra Media: All materials are delivered online and are compatible with common web-browsers and operating systems, so there's no need for CDs, flash drives, or DVDs.
- Unlimited Access: We don't limit the number of concurrent users and every learner can access the program as much as they want during the entire subscription period.
- Usage Tracking: Real-time, continuously-updated usage reports help you measure ROI through an administrative portal that is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Quick and Easy Setup: With numerous authentication methods to choose from, your library can be up and running in no time.
- Free Promotional Materials: We've got what you need to spread the word, from blog posts to posters and beyond.
- Staff Training and Support: From webinars to technical support questions, we're here to help! Just give us a call or send us an email.
To view a complete list of available languages, please click the button below.
View available languages
English for Chinese Speakers
English for French Speakers
English for Spanish Speakers
English for Turkish Speakers
- British Red Cross
- Beginner Baseball Basic Rules
- Cinco de Mayo
- Day of the Dead
- Elementary Vocabulary
- Intermediate Baseball
- La Tomatina
- Novice Baseball Game