- Core Skill-Building Activities: Listening, speaking, reading, and writing are the four pieces of the language puzzle. Put them all together through dozens of learning activities, including pronunciation practice and typing tasks.
- Blended Learning Support: Flip your language class by having students come to class equipped with the words and phrases they need to participate in communicative activities and contextual learning.
- 100+ Languages (and Growing!): From Afrikaans to Zulu, the number of languages available to learners is constantly growing.
- Alignment to Your Curriculum: Quickly and easily create and assign custom lessons to correspond to your own level-appropriate learning materials and current events.
- Progress Tracking: Never worry about status reporting again. You can run reports on a range of real-time user statistics.
- Class Management: Easily organize and manage classes of students, create assignments, track student activity, and much more.
- Built-in Messaging: Send messages to your class at any time to remind students about assignments, due dates, and other useful information.
- Staff Training and Support: From webinars to technical support questions, we're here to help! Just give us a call or send us an email.
We offer different forms of licensing based on your organization's needs.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 2 business days regarding your inquiry.
If you are interested in personal language development, please
Want to know more about Transparent Language Online's features
and available languages?
Let your students explore the world with online classes
Don't let budget restraints affect your students' language-learning opportunities. With Transparent Connect,
your school can offer asynchronous, real-time courses customized to meet your specific schedule
and requirements. Choose from four different instructor-led programs, all featuring:
- Bi-weekly Reporting: You'll receive bi-weekly reports detailing time spent learning, total number of learned words and phrases, early warning for students not on pace, and assessment scores (as available).
- Initial School Setup: We'll work with you during a preliminary meeting to go over setup of student accounts and classes.
- Student Orientation: A virtual session with your students will communicate course expectations and show how to use Transparent Language Online.
- Course Materials: You'll receive PDFs of all course materials, including a Scope & Sequence, student syllabus, and a companion e-workbook.
Want to know more about Transparent Connect's features,
and available options?
Open up a world of languages to your young learners
Let your students explore a new language with their cartoon "friend" and his or her playful pet. They'll broaden their
horizons as they work their way through fun and engaging activities with KidSpeak™, featuring:
- Age-Appropriate Content: Designed for ages 6 and up, students will learn words and phrases suitable for their age, needs, and interests.
- Hundreds of Words and Phrases: Add to your students' seemingly endless vocabulary (and energy!) with over 700 words and expressions per language.
- Available languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Buy what you need: Subscriptions to KidSpeak for Education can be purchased based off the number of students that need access. Licenses can be reassigned throughout the duration of the subscription.
Want to know more about KidSpeak's features, topics,
and available languages?