Welcome to the Transparent Language Affiliate ProgramAre you interested in language learning? Do you have a website? If so, you can start earning money today by joining the Transparent Language Affiliate Program.
Our affiliate program rewards you when someone uses your designated link to buy one of our award-winning language-learning products. As an affiliate, you will get a 16% commission on any order you refer to us, plus you will be eligible for additional bonuses! Any purchases that occur within 45 days of your referral will also earn you a 16% commission.
- Becoming an Affiliate.
- How Does The Affiliate Program Work?
- Affiliate Guidelines.
- About Transparent Language.
- What Makes Transparent Language Different?
- Contact Us with Questions.
Becoming an AffiliateBecoming a Transparent Language Affiliate is an easy way to create value for your customers by introducing them to the best language-learning products available, allowing you to earn referral fees on any sales generated through your site.
Becoming an affiliate is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Review our affiliate guidelines.
- Enroll in the affiliate program by filling out the Commission Junction online application.
- Once approved, login to your new account to gain access to and set up your affiliate links.
How Does The Affiliate Program Work?To bring you the best possible program, we have teamed up with Commission Junction, a leading affiliate portal. Once approved for enrollment, you will receive your own account that will enable you to track all aspects of the traffic you refer to us.
Through this partnership, all of the customer service, fulfillment, and sales generated through your site are managed and tracked automatically. Working with Commission Junction ensures that an independent third party organization is tracking your performance, providing you with a series of valuable online reports, and issuing your commission checks.
About Transparent LanguageAt Transparent Language, we leverage our expertise in the research and practice of language learning to build programs for use by many US Government agencies and organizations, as well as thousands of schools, hundreds of public libraries, and millions of individuals. Our mission is to help language learners better communicate and engage with all of the world's people. We believe that a key to success and world prosperity is the ability to understand and appreciate one another. Since 1991, we have worked to make this happen, one school, library, organization or person at a time.
What Makes Transparent Language Different?We understand that we do not offer the only language-learning affiliate program online - but we strive to be the best!
Here are a few things that differentiate us from other programs:
- We have a large number of products with an even more diverse number of languages.
- We offer complete learning systems that encompass everything from intelligent flash card activities to voice recording and advanced typing mechanisms.
- With online systems, desktop software, and mobile applications for iOS and Android devices, Transparent Language products appeal to a larger audience with a variety of different learning needs and budgets.
As an affiliate, you have access to Commission Junction's easy-to-use GoldenCAN tools, which allow for customized store fronts, coupon feeds, and search boxes, all with a single line of website code. Best of all, you can enjoy special promotions, including free shipping and sale prices, to support your selling efforts.
We also provide our affiliates with a more personal commitment to success. If there is ever a need for a specific type of creative or link, you can contact us for direct support.
In summary, Transparent Language is committed to providing our affiliates with the highest level of service, competitive commissions, and the most diverse product promotions and linking options available!
Affiliate GuidelinesTo begin the application process, simply complete an application for the Transparent Language Affiliate Program via Commission Junction. Once we receive your application, we will review it and notify you of your status. Of course, we have to reserve the right to reject your application if we determine your site is unsuitable.
Unsuitable sites include those that:
- Contain or promote sexually explicit materials.
- Contain or promote hate material of any kind.
- Contain information on or promote illegal activities.
A note about using paid search:
We have reinvigorated our paid search policy. Transparent Language encourages affiliates to take advantage of paid search engine marketing campaigns. Our affiliates may enjoy liberal keyword bidding in our program, including trademark and brand names, providing they comply with our paid search policy. Affiliates engaging in paid search marketing campaigns must adhere to the following terms:
- Affiliates may not use any of the Transparent Language domains and/or URLs (including but not limited to shop.transparent.com, transparent.plimus.com, digitalriver.com, www.transparent.com, www.byki.com, or www.transparentlanguage.com) as the display domain or URL in the ad. When engaging in paid search engine campaigns, affiliates must use their own domain and/or URL in their ads.
- Links from advertisements must point traffic directly to the affiliate site. Once traffic has landed on the site, affiliates may use any creative to route traffic to Transparent Language, including content authored by affiliates or content provided by Transparent Language. Such content may use Transparent Language trademark names.
If you have any questions about our program or application process, please email us at: affiliates(at)transparent.com
Affiliate Program Benefits:
Learn a New Word Every Day
- Earn 16% + Commission All New and Repeat Purchases for 30 Days.
- 45 day return cookie.
- Seasonal banners and promotions.
- Exclusive Content for your website.
Learn a New Word Every Day