The Instructor CL-150 Certification Course provides instructors with an in-depth orientation of our CL-150 technologies (LessonGin, etc.) and Declaratively Accelerated Blended Learning (DABL). Upon certification, instructors will be able to leverage the CL-150 and DABL to optimize student performance by enhancing lesson planning and instructional delivery. CL-150 Certification is valid for 12 months and Transparent Language maintains a database of "CL-150 Certified" instructors.
Certification is meant for US Government and US Government-contracted language instructors.
How to Schedule and Complete Instructor CL-150 Certification
Create a CL-150 account via:
Complete the Pre-CL-150 Certification Prep Course available on the CL-150 Website
(click on the "Instructor Certification" tab)
Schedule Instructor CL-150 Certification via:
The Pre-CL-150 Certification Prep Course
- Access and Navigation
- Unit 1: Register for the CL-150 with an Authorization Code
- Unit 2: Logging In to the CL-150
- Unit 3: JLU Single Sign-On
- Unit 4: SOFTS Single Sign-On
- Unit 5: Selecting a Language
- Unit 6: Selecting a Second or New Learning Language
- Unit 7: Authentication on Mobile Devices
- Unit 8: Enrolling with a Group Code
- Unit 9: How to Edit Your CL-150 Profile
- Unit 10: How to Contact Transparent Language
- Unit 11: Follow-On Task
- Instructor Portal
- Lesson Authoring
- Unit 1: LessonGin: Overview
- Unit 2: LessonGin: Creating a Lesson
- Unit 3: LessonGin: Text Details
- Unit 4: LessonGin: Vocabulary Selection
- Unit 5: LessonGin: Flash Card Editing
- Unit 6: LessonGin: Activity Selection
- Unit 7: LessonGin: Review and Publish
- Unit 8: LessonGin: Assigning Lessons
- Unit 9: Follow-On Task
- List Authoring
- Unit 1: Intro to Vocab Lesson Authoring
- Unit 2: How Do I Start Authoring a Vocab Lesson?
- Unit 3: How Do I Start Editing My Vocab Lesson?
- Unit 4: How Do I Add More Items to My Vocab Lesson?
- Unit 5: How Do I Finish Creating My Vocab Lesson?
- Unit 6: How Do I Publish My Vocab Lesson?
- Unit 7: How Do I Export Vocab Lesson I've Created?
- Unit 8: How Do I Import B4X Lists?
- Unit 9: Follow-On Task
- The CL-150 Learning Application
- Unit 1: Activities Overview
- Unit 2: Alphabet
- Unit 3: Courses vs. Vocab Lessons
- Unit 4: Assessments in the CL-150
- Unit 5: Vocab Lessons: Activities
- Unit 6: Refreshing Learned Vocab
- Unit 7: Managing Learned Vocab
- Unit 8: Classes and Groups: Enroll
- Unit 9: Classes and Groups: Assignments and Messages
- Unit 10: Mobile: Learning on the Go
- Unit 11: Daily Refresher
- Unit 12: Additional Language Resources
- Unit 13: Cohort Coaching
- Unit 14: Follow-On Task
CL-150 training products, technologies, and component technologies are proprietary to Transparent Language, Inc.