Trends in Educational
Shrinking budgets in school districts and universities are conflicting with increasing expectations for learning outcomes, prompting many schools and teachers to turn to technology to achieve better results. K-12 and higher education institutions have started implementing technology in their schools and curricula. An entire "ed tech" industry has burgeoned to support them, producing online courses, mobile apps, and more. In this white paper, we examine 5 trends in educational technology and how it's changing traditional methods of both teaching and learning.
Trends examined include:
- Technology is "blending" and "flipping" classrooms with positive results.
- Technology is the classroom: virtual classrooms.
- BYOD (Bring your own device) is bringing personal technology into the classroom.
- The educational value of social media and Web 2.0 tools is growing.
- Technology increases engagement with gamification.
Your form has been submitted.
A link to download the paper has been sent to the email address you provided.