Transparent Language Essentials
The Transparent Language Essentials programs provide a fun, engaging, and interactive environment
for learners who want to master the essential language and pronunciation skills
needed to communicate in a foreign language.
A proven path to language acquisition
The Transparent Language Essentials programs incorporate the key elements necessary for successful language acquisition, including:
- Useful words, phrases, and expressions
- Pronunciation practice
- And much more
Ideal for beginners and advanced beginners
The clear learning path and structure successfully guides new users through the learning process. At the same time, more experienced learners have the flexibility to focus on the exercises that best suit their needs and goals.
- Prepare for practical, everyday conversations in a foreign language.
- Cover common situations, including getting around the city, eating out, shopping, getting to know people, dealing with emergencies, and more.
- Work through engaging and increasingly challenging activities that cover all four language skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Practice on-the-go with MP3 audio flash cards.
Upon completion, learners will be able to understand and convey the basics for survival and to participate in typical, everyday communication.
Grammar, alphabet, and more!
Transparent Language Essentials programs include a variety of reference tools and content that are useful and appropriate for the language being taught.*
- Master the alphabet course.
- Complete the beginner-level course with 33+ lessons and over 40 hours of learning material.
- Learn over 1,000 useful supplemental words and phrases.
- Watch the grammar video lessons.
- Study the comprehensive grammar references.
- Review the language history and background.
* Content varies by language. See charts below.
Available foreign language content for English speakers:
|Robust Beginner-Level Course||Supplemental Vocabulary||Alphabet||Comprehensive Grammar References and/or Video Lessons||Language History and Background||MP3 Audio Flash Cards|
Available English content for speakers of other languages:
|Robust Beginner-Level Course||Supplemental Vocabulary||Alphabet||Comprehensive Grammar References||Language History and Background||MP3 Audio Flash Cards|
|English (for Arabic Speakers)|
|English (for Chinese Speakers)|
|English (for French Speakers)|
|English (for Indonesian Speakers)|
|English (for Portuguese Speakers)|
|English (for Russian Speakers)|
|English (for Spanish Speakers)|
Windows®: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10; 1GB RAM; DVD Drive Macintosh®: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, or 10.12; 1GB RAM; DVD Drive
Start learning with the Transparent Language Essentials program today!