Transparent Connect Join. Learn. Speak. Together!
Watch this video for an overview of the Transparent Connect live classroom courses!
Transparent Connect Live Online Language Instruction
Unlike other language-learning programs, Transparent Connect live classroom courses provide the learner with several learning options. The program provides unlimited access to all language-learning software for three months, including two months of online classes (one hour-long class per week) with a real, live instructor, as well as other students trying to learn a language – just like you! These lessons are not one-way lectures broadcast to a large audience; they are highly engaging, participatory classes, featuring live language instruction. You will get to know your teacher, and more important, your teacher will get to know you.
And with an ever-growing number of available languages, classes covering a whole range of proficiency levels, and multiple dates and times for each class, there is a flexible and ideal option for everyone.Learn More
- Deliver all learning materials online via your web-browser.
- Provide eight weekly, hour-long class sessions taught by a live instructor.
- Feature multiple courses for learners of all proficiency levels.
- Offer flexible scheduling options.
- Are recorded and archived, allowing for additional review or make-ups of missed sessions.
- Allow unlimited access to all language-learning material during the entire subscription period (three months).
In addition to the classroom sessions, Transparent Connect live classroom language-learning courses also include a vast collection of self-guided, supplemental learning material.The self-guided learning materials include:
- Essentials Courses – 33 lessons for each language, covering a wide variety of topics and situations ranging from easier to more difficult
- Byki Online – a full library of supplemental vocabulary lists for users interested in learning more
- Byki Mobile for Apple and Android Devices – allowing for language learning on-the-go
- Pronunciation & Conversation Practice – learners record, playback, and compare their speech to the pronunciation of real, native speakers
- SlowSound technology – slow down speech to hear every nuance
- Interactive Games & Learning Materials – including Four-Square, Game Show, Unscramble, and more
- And much more!