101 Languages of the World
Discover the World's Common and Uncommon Languages from Arabic to Zulu...
Learning to speak another language has never been easier, quicker or more fun. Right from the start learners of any level - even complete beginners - can start using a foreign language with this unique learning system.
Languages of the World teaches you to use real language, in context, using the widest variety of interactive activities available from any multi-language learning product today.
Learning is as Easy as One, Two, Three!
- Tune your ear and build your comprehension with Languages of the World's many games and listening activities
- Perfect your speaking skill with the most advanced pronunciation analysis available
- Participate in real dialogs to learn to speak like a native
- 140,000 words and 25,000 phrases (That's up to 5,000 words and 100's of sentences per language!).
- Fully Integrated native Speaker sound for every word and sentence.
- Advanced speech analysis to speak like a native.
- Record, Playback, and Compare.
- Interactive Games.
- Listen & Speak activities.
- Personal Progress Tracking.
- SlowSound to develop listening skills.
- And Much More!...
English for Spanish Speakers
*Some languages normally use character sets different from English. To simplify the new learner's task, Languages of the World presents these languages using the Roman alphabet.
Before You Know It World Vocabulary¹
¹In addition to providing full support for 76 languages, Languages of the World also includes Before You Know It – a revolutionary flashcard program that lets learners quickly build vocabulary in any of 25 additional world languages.
101 Languages of the World – Our easy-to-use interface puts all the tools on one screen. Begin your adventure with interactive dialogs and everyday conversations. When you come across something you don't understand, simply glance at a help window to get the meaning... then continue without losing your train of thought.
Before You Know It – Contains word lists of more than 750 key words in each of 25 languages. Select a language, and with just a click of your mouse you'll have a collection of electronic flashcards for review. It'll even give you extra practice on the words you're having trouble with.
Windows: Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or higher; 128 MB available RAM.
Macintosh: OS X version between 10.1.3 and 10.6.8; 128 MB available RAM.